Tutorial: Install Pokemon Duel to Kindle Fire Tablet
Follow my tutorial to download Pokemon Duel to your Amazon Kindle Fire tablet (including the $50 Fire tablet and Fire HD 8). Since Pokemon Duel requires Google Play Services to run, we will need to sideload the Play Store to the device and then install Pokemon Duel.
This guide will work on Kindle Fire tablets running Fire OS 5.0 or higher. To check your OS, go to Settings > Device Options > System Updates.
Install Pokemon Duel to Kindle Fire Instructions
1. Go to Settings > Security > and turn on Apps from Unknown Sources.
2. In the Silk Browser, go here and download the Google Services Framework .APK file:
Download Google Services Framework .APK
3. Open the file and install it.
4. Download and install the Google Play Services .APK file:
Download Google Play Services .APK
6. Download and install the Google Account Manager .APK file:
Download Google Account Manager .APK
7. Download and install the Google Play Store .APK file:
Download Google Play Store .APK
8. Restart your device.
9. Open Play Store and sign into your Google Account (the first time you open the Play Store will take a long time to load).
10. Search for "Pokemon Duel" and install.
You can now play Pokemon Duel on your Kindle Fire tablet! You will also be able to download all future updates now that you have the Play Store installed as well.
Let us know if this worked for you in the comments below!
One thought on “Tutorial: Install Pokemon Duel to Kindle Fire Tablet”