Follow our tutorial to install the Google Play Store to your Amazon Fire Phone. Now you can download and update apps that aren't available in the Amazon Appstore like Instagram, Snapchat, WhatsApp, and thousands more to your Fire Phone through the Play Store. You can also access Google's video and book library and make purchases through the Play Store including in-app purchases.
Benefits of Google Play Store
- Access to apps that are not available in the Amazon Appstore
- Access to Google's video and book library
- Update apps directly through the Play Store
Install Google Play Store to Amazon Fire Phone
1. Go to Settings > Applications & Parental Controls > Allow non-Amazon app installation > and turn on App Installation
2. In the Silk Browser, download the Google Services Framework .APK file here:
3. Open the .APK file and install it.
4. Download and install the Google Play Services .APK file here:
5. Download and install the Google Account Manager .APK file here:
6. Now download and install the Google Play Store .APK file here:
7. Restart your Fire Phone.
8. Run Play Store and sign in with your Google account.
You will now have access to the full Google Play Store on your Amazon Fire Phone!
Please leave a comment if this tutorial worked for you.