This tutorial will show you how to download SmartTubeNext to your Amazon Fire TV device (all versions including the Fire TV Stick, 4K, Lite, Cube, and others). SmartTubeNext is an ad-free YouTube app with a ton of extra features. Let's get started.
Install Smart Tube Next to Amazon Fire TV
1. Go to Find and then go down to Search.
2. Search for "Downloader".
3. Open Downloader. It should be the first result under Apps & Games.
4. Install Downloader.
5. After it is finished installing, open Downloader.
6. Allow Downloader permissions and hit OK.
7. Go up to the URL field.
8. Enter bit.ly/ytvns and press Go. This is a shortened link I created of the SmartTubeNext .APK download from the official Github page.
9. Scroll down and download the Stable release.
10. If prompted with an install unknown apps message, go to Settings.
11. Go to Install unknown apps.
12. Turn on Install Unknown Apps for Downloader.
13. Press back on your remote two times to return to Download. It may take a couple seconds. Press Install.
14. Press Install again.
15. Once it's finished, hit Done and you can delete the downloaded .APK file since it is no longer needed.
16. SmartTubeNext will be available under Your Apps & Channels. You can also uninstall Downloader now.