You may have noticed that BBC iPlayer is not available in the Amazon Appstore for the Fire TV. This tutorial will show you how to manually download and install BBC iPlayer to your Amazon Fire TV device (including the Fire TV Stick, the Lite version, 4K version, Fire TV Cube, and all others). You will need to log into your BBC account to use the app.
Install BBC iPlayer to Amazon Fire TV
1. Go to Find and then go down to Search.
2. Search for "Downloader".
3. Open Downloader. It should be the first result under Apps & Games.
4. Install Downloader.
5. After it is finished installing, open Downloader.
6. Allow Downloader permissions and hit OK.
7. Go up to the URL field.
8. Enter bit.ly/apkbbc and press Go.
9. Scroll down and download the BBC iPlayer .APK file.
10. If prompted with a security message, go to Settings.
11. Go to Install unknown apps.
12. Turn on Install Unknown Apps for Downloader.
13. Press back on your remote two times to return to Downloader. It may take a few seconds. Press Install.
14. Press Install again.
15. Once it is done installing, hit Done. You can now delete the downloaded installation file since we no longer need it.
16. Blokada is now installed. You can find it under Your Apps & Channels. You can uninstall Downloader now if you wish.