Follow our guide to download and play Call of Duty: Mobile on your Android from any country in the world. Currently, Call of Duty: Mobile is in closed beta and only available in select countries. If you are not able to find or download Call of Duty: Mobile in the Play Store, then it is not available in your country. You will need to follow this tutorial to play Call of Duty: Mobile.
Download Call of Duty: Mobile to Android
This tutorial requires a computer.
1. Download the latest Call of Duty: Mobile .APK file to your Android device here:
2. Open the .APK file and press Install (if prompted, turn on Apps from Unknown Sources).
3. Download the latest Call of Duty: Mobile .OBB file here:
4. Extract the .OBB zip file - it should contain a folder named "com.activision.callofduty.shooter".
5. Connect your Android device to your computer and enable the transferring of files between your computer and Android device. For more details, read this Google Support page.
6. Copy the unzipped folder into the Android/obb folder of your Android device.
7. Download and install Power VPN
8. Open Power VPN, change region to India, and connect.
You can deny all permissions, it will still work. I am not sure why it asks for these but this is one of the few VPNs that works for Call of Duty Mobile.
That's it. You should now be able to run Call of Duty: Mobile on your Android device.
To update: You will first need to uninstall the game and remove the old .OBB then install the new files.