Learn how to install Smart YouTube TV to your Amazon Fire TV device (every version including the Fire TV Stick, the Lite version, 4K version, Fire TV Cube, and all others). Smart YouTube TV is a YouTube app with no ads. It looks and runs just like the stock YouTube app on the Fire TV.
Update: Smart YouTube TV is now known as SmartTubeNext.
Install Smart YouTube TV to Amazon Fire TV
1. Go to Find and then go down to Search.
2. Search for "Downloader".
3. Open Downloader. It should be the first result under Apps & Games.
4. Install Downloader.
5. After it is finished installing, open Downloader.
6. Allow Downloader permissions and hit OK.
7. Go up to the URL field.
8. Enter bit.ly/ytvns and press Go.
9. Scroll down and download the Stable release.
10. If prompted with a security message, go to Settings.
11. Go to Install unknown apps.
12. Turn on Install Unknown Apps for Downloader.
13. Press back on your remote two times to return to Downloader. It may take a few seconds. Press Install.
14. Press Install again.
15. Once it is done installing, hit Done. You can now delete the downloaded installation file since we no longer need it.
16. Smart YouTube TV is now installed. You can find it under Your Apps & Channels. You can uninstall Downloader now if you wish.