Learn how to install the Google Play Store to your Amazon Kindle Fire tablet (this is work on the $50 Fire tablet). Amazon users will know that the Amazon Appstore is missing a lot of popular apps. Now you will be able to install and run apps from the Play Store on your Fire tablet. This is a must have for any Fire device!
The Benefits of Google Play Store
- Access to thousands of apps not available on Amazon Appstore (like Snapchat, Whatsapp, Clash of Clans, and many more)!
- Access to the Play Store’s video and book library!
- You will receive updates on apps installed through the Play Store!
- In-app purchases works!
This tutorial requires your Fire tablet to be running Fire OS 5.0 or higher. To check your OS version, go to Settings > Device Options > System Updates.
Install Google Play Store to Kindle Fire Instructions
1. Go to Settings > Security > and enable Apps from Unknown Sources
2. Open the Silk Browser and download the Google Services Framework .APK file here:
3. Open the file and install it.
4. Download and install the Google Play Services .APK file here:
6. Download and install the Google Account Manager .APK file here:
7. Finally, download and install the Google Play Store .APK file here:
8. Restart your device.
9. Open the Play Store and sign into your Google Account (when you first open the Play Store it will take a long time to load).
That’s it! You will now have access to the Google Play Store on your Fire tablet!
Please leave a comment if this tutorial worked for you.