Download the ShowBox app to your iPhone or iPad without jailbreak. ShowBox is known as Movie Box on iOS devices. This will work on the latest iOS 10 and lower. This tutorial uses a very easy and free method to sideload Movie Box to the device.
Install Movie Box to iOS Device (No Jailbreak) Instructions
1. On your computer, download and install Cydia Impactor:
2. Connect your iOS device to your computer and run Cydia Impactor.
3. Download the Movie Box .ipa file:
4. Drag and drop Movie Box .ipa file to Cydia Impactor.
5. Log in with your Apple ID.
6. Once installed, on your device go to Settings > General > Device Management > your Apple ID > and hit Trust.
Please note that since you are using a free Apple ID account instead of an Apple Developers Account, that you will need to reinstall Movie Box every seven days. Otherwise, you can register an Apple Developers Account for $99/year.
That’s it. You will now be able to watch videos from Movie Box on your iPhone or iPad. Please leave a comment if this tutorial worked for you.