This tutorial will show you how to download Super Mario Run onto your Kindle Fire tablet (this works on the $50 Fire tablet). Since Super Mario Run is requires Google Play Services, we will need to install the Google Play Store to our device in order to run the game.
Install Super Mario Run to Kindle Fire Instructions
1. Go to Settings > Security > and turn on Apps from Unknown Sources.
2. Download the Google Services Framework .APK file here:
3. Open the file and hit Install.
4. Download and install the Google Play Services .APK file:
5. Download and install the Google Account Manager .APK file:
6. Download and install the Google Play Store .APK file:
7. Restart device.
8. Run Play Store and sign in with your Google Account – the app will take a while to load the first time.
9. Search for “Super Mario Run” and install.
That’s it. You can update the game and make in-app purchases through the Play Store.
Let us know if this worked for you in the comments below!